Roofing 19114 Torresdale Roofer Services Leak Repair Shingles
Public Adjuster Philadelphia
Emergency Roof Repair 19114 Torresdale Philadelphia Roofing Services Leak Repair Roofer hot white coat shingle repair roof replacement free estimate
Understanding the insurance claim process
Filing an insurance claim can be confusing. The team at Roofing-Philadelphia.com is very familiar with the insurance claim process, and we can help you understand the insurance claim process. While Roofing-Philadelphia.com is not a public insurance adjuster, we are able to discuss the scope of repairs on the insured’s behalf with your insurance adjuster. Below is an outline of how a typical insurance claim is filed:
If you are sure you have damage to your roof, contact your insurance company and get an insurance adjuster scheduled to come inspect your home.
If you are not sure your home has suffered damage, please contact RoofingPhiladelphia.com for a free roof inspection.
Step 2: Filing an Insurance claim
After verifying that your home has significant enough storm related damage, our trained Roofing-Philadelphia.com project manager will help you file your insurance claim.
- The claim filing process will take roughly 5-10 minutes to complete.
- You will need the date and time in which the storm happened and your policy number.
- All insurance providers have a claims hotline. You do not need to contact your agent if you do not wish to do so.
- Once the claim is filed through your insurance providers’ claim department you will be issued a claim number.
- The claim number will be a reference point for your entire claim process.
Once the claim has been filed, an insurance adjuster will be assigned to your claim
- The adjuster is required to contact you within 48 hours to set up the adjustment at a time that is convenient for you. (The Insured)
- Upon making your appointment, make sure to contact your Roofing-Philadelphia.com project manager with the date and time of the adjustment.
- The insurance adjuster is a representative of the insurance company and will naturally tend to have the insurance companies’ best interest in mind. It is important to have your own representation present during the adjustment process. Roofing-Philadelphia.com’s trained project managers ensure the repairs identified by your insurer comply with plans, specifications, codes, laws, rules, regulations, and roofing industry standards for workmanlike construction and repair.
- The adjuster and the project manager will inspect the entire perimeter of your property as well as inspect the roof and any interior damage.
- This process takes an average of one hour to complete.
Step 4: Paperwork (Scope of work)
Upon approval the adjuster will create a scope of work for Roofing-Philadelphia.com to use as the initial estimate to get the work started.
Ready to get started with Roofing-Philadelphia.com?
Start by giving Roofing-Philadelphia.com a call to meet with one of our qualified Project Managers and having your roof inspected. Call today to get started, or fill this quick form out!
**Please Note: WE HAVE PUBLIC ADJUSTERS WORKING WITH US AND WE'RE NOT PUBLIC ADJUSTERS. WE HAVE REPUTABLE ADJUSTERS THAT WILL GET YOU MAXIMUM SETTLEMENTS AND FIGHT FOR YOU, NOT THE INSURNACE COMPANY.**
- This paperwork usually arrives within 7-10 days. It is very important to get a copy of the paperwork to your project manager in order to get the roofing process started as quickly as possible.
- As with any insurance claim there may be extra items that were missed or unforeseen at the time of the adjustment.